Notices / Meetings
The Select Board is seeking applicants for a potential appointment to the Housing Authority, to fill the term that is appointed directly by the Select Board. The term of appointment will be until filled through June 30, 2023. Please fill out this Appointee Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 3rd. Visit the Housing Authority page for more information. Thank you!
- William Cranshaw - Chair
- Ellen Drago - Member
- C. David Hull - State Appointee/Vice Chair
- Judith Peterson - Secretary
- Robert Subick - Treasurer
The Maynard Housing Authority is responsible for the management of 112 units of State Chapter 667 housing, 32 units of Federal family housing, and 30 Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP) tenant-based vouchers.
- Powdermill Circle has 56 units of elderly/disabled housing.
- Concord Street Circle has 56 units of elderly/disabled housing.
- The HUD Low Rent Family Dawn Grove has 32 units of housing.
For information relative to low-income housing for elderly and handicapped persons or for families, please contact the Authority office Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm. The office is located at 15 Powdermill Circle. Telephone TDD Number 800-545-1833 - ext. 144.