View agendas and minutes.
- Zana Cranmer
- Orian Greene
- Margaret Sobkowicz Kline
- Priscilla Ryder
- Lisa Vernegaard
- Sally Warner
- Kate Wheeler
To provide Maynard with solutions to successfully prepare for present and future climate, energy, and environmental challenges.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Evaluating energy efficiency of buildings and operations within the town
- Evaluating Community Choice Aggregation
- Conducting environmental cost-benefit analyses
- Preparing grants that forward Maynard's environmental efforts
- Working to forward sustainability goals of the master plan and other guiding documents
- Coordinating with other boards and committees on sustainability best practices