The meetings will be conducted with decorum. This means that the members of the Commission and the public are required to respect each other at all times. We may not always agree with one-another, but we can work to resolve differences with patience and understanding. As a member of the public, you are encouraged to participate in the meeting. To ensure the meeting proceeds in an orderly manner, please follow these procedures
If you wish to comment or ask a question of the Commission:
· Raise your digital hand once the Chair has opened up the meeting for public comment.
· When you are recognized to speak, please state your name and address.
· Direct all comments/questions to the Commission through the Chair.
· In the interest of time, limit your questions and statements to two (2) minutes.
· Limit your statements/questions to the topic at hand.
· Talk ONLY about issues that are under the jurisdiction of the Wetlands Protection Act.